Skip to content

Instructor Feedback Forum

Welcome! We are interested in learning about your ideas for improving Cisco Networking Academy. If you need assistance or would like to report a problem, please contact the support desk.

For the latest updates on Cisco Networking Academy releases please see Cisco Networking Academy Notes.

283 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Gagik, click on the little “gear” icon next to the course name on the teach tab. That will give you access to all the details for the course including enrollment. If that doesn’t work please contact the helpdesk so they can resolve the issue. Thanks!

2. Accrediting Instructors under ITC Management

When I go to Higher Colleges of Technology - ITC management, I am seeing students who are defined under the Dubai Men's College - CA, under the Accredit Instructors?! For some reason, as I have different roles under different academies, including CA's, ITC and ASC, students from a CA (and not from the ITC) are showing as potential instructors which should not be the case.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Errant Pop-up Dialog

Besides the help desk telling me this is normal for flaky screens in NetSpace to occur (Incident: 121120-000191), not very helpful btw. Sometimes I can not create classes, it tells me I am not authorized. Then I have to close everything down, maybe use a different browser, or try again later. This is not acceptable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting, Dwight. We are sorry for the issue. We saw your post in the partner council discussion as well. Support desk management is aware and will work to improve first-line response. If you are willing, we’d also like to have a rep from the application team reach out to you to try to better understand what is going on.

4. Quiz is showing wrong answers in the user feedback

I have use the Quiz feature to conduct a composite exam for Discovery 2 module for chapter 1-4. it was really nice feature. Thanks for that.

But i noticed small issue in the feedback report of student attempt. when i was creating the quiz, i have selected to shuffled the answers so then students will get the answers in randomize pattern within the question. it worked fine. At the end after student has graded the quiz he can see the answers of the quiz and verify his mistakes. In this time i notice in one fill in the blank question's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thank you for your feedback! With regards to the shuffle feature of the quiz, please contact the Helpdesk. Also, please be sure to include your screenshot as it will help them troubleshoot the problem.

5. Go back to academy connection

Could you please give us back our access to create new classes on academy connection? At least while netspace is not working as it should.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Jozef, sorry that you are frustrated with your experience with NetSpace. The answer to your question is no, we don’t have any way to give back your access to Academy Connection. We would however, like to solve the problems you are having with NetSpace. If you haven’t done so already, please contact the help desk with the details of your situation so we can get them solved.

6. Problem with users - activating exams, then moving users to another course, and then you are unable to activate them that exams.

Problem to solve with developers:
    process is: you activate for users test, then you unenroll them from the course, and enroll them to another course (if you decide later it would be useful to divide classes of students to differente classes).
    Then you are unable to activate the same tests for users in the new course, because they have still activated tests in the old course, althought they are not visible in the old course.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Support for Google Chrome

When I attempt to enrol students, I receive the message, "Enrolling, please wait", and it goes on forever.

I believe this may be related to the browser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Munther, can you please contact the helpdesk and let them know the browser you are using? Also how many students are in the list that you are attempting to enroll.

Thanks!

8. Bug whith assessment activation

When I try to activate "EWAN PT practice SBA", the system propose to activate "EWAN Practice fiinal exam"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Marc, if you haven’t already please report this to the helpdesk so we can get the details necessary to resolve.

Thanks!

9. Deleted Assignments should be deleted from Calendar (they are "secretly" put back!)

Deleted Assignments should be deleted from Calendar (they are "secretly" put back!)

If you delete an Assignment (e.g. "Due chapter n Exam"), it appears to be deleted as it disappears from the Calendar. However, next time you access the calendar - there it is back again! Support says that this is a design feature. (Only way to delete is to drag back to Undated Events.)

Another annoying "feature" is having to move an event to another date in order to be able to Edit or (try to) Delete it.

Please fix these!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Links to unauthorized material should not be links...

There are some links that should not be links. I have access to a course but from the netspace home if I click on the gear to the right of the name I get a message telling me that I do not have access. Then why display the link?

Also, displaying ALL chapter exams to students even though only 1 or 2 might be active is confusing. Only display the exams/content that are active.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Michael could you contact the helpdesk with the details on the course that has a gear you don’t have access to? It shouldn’t work that way and we’d like to figure out what is going on there. Thanks!

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Marc,
    You shouldn’t. Please contact the helpdesk with the details so we can track down the issue. Thanks!

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. upload of csv not working

i constantly receive error "invald email-Address".
    entering 18 students one by opne is a nuisance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No input possible in Add user to an existing class

See screenshot attached. Don't like these green bananas...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Joachim,
    Thank you for letting us know about this issue! II have opened a case with the helpdesk so we can track and resolve it.

15. Fix Cisco 3 Packet Tracet exam

Last night in my Cisco 3 packet tracer final, out of 7 students, 3 were present with the wrong subnet number for the wireless lab portion. Students were suppose to use the X.X.100.X network. The packet tracer would give the students the X.X.67.X network to work with. It required that they change the IP address to match and then had to change the IP address in the router. In teh wireless, untill the corrected the IP address to the 67 network, it owld not allow the students to save there work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Full functionality in IE9 and Chrome !

Chrome and IE8 IE9 not loading class when selected school. In Chrome & IE can not complete the registration process!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ondrej, I am sorry you are experiencing challenges. I have referred your ticket to the support desk. They will provide you with some additional steps you can take to resolve your challenge.

17. Bug Calendar ?

I've re-arrange due date exam for CCNA Discovery 2. the calendar show fine in the instructor view. but, when i test with student view, some exam are not in place...

i sent the attachment, in this attachment Chapter 6 Exam due: Nov 11 at 12:00am, but in calendar, this placed to November 10.

i'm also edit time to 06.00am, in student view it show to 12:00am.

this bug ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar

Errors in Assignemnt settings and in calendar :
    Calendar : what is < " 2012 > or < r 2012 >
    System refuse activation because of an error in options : there is no option to modify !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Always Error

I've created a class CCNA Discovery 2, but when enter the class the page always say something error, what happen ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Instructor Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base