Skip to content

Instructor Feedback Forum

Welcome! We are interested in learning about your ideas for improving Cisco Networking Academy. If you need assistance or would like to report a problem, please contact the support desk.

For the latest updates on Cisco Networking Academy releases please see Cisco Networking Academy Notes.

283 results found

1. User Profile - Include Minas Gerais in Brazil states list

In Netspace user profile all Brazilian states are listed, except "Minas Gerais". Please include this option because Minas Gerais is on of the most important state in Brazil.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Please contact the Help Desk regarding this issue of Minas Gerais missing from the Cisco NetSpace Profile page.

-NetAcad Support

2. certificate students with an international grade when they finish

help more vstudents of latin america get international exams and certificates

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Academy field name on Portuguese versions of certificates appears as University Name (Nome da Universidade)

I noticed today that the certificates of the Netacad courses in Portuguese, appear the field University Name instead of the field Academy Name. I suggest you change it so that this field appears as in the English versions, because not all academies are universities. I believe the most correct is that the field is Academy Name.

Let's imagine the following: A student presents a Netacad certificate in a company to apply for a job, in his certificate it appears that the institution where he completed the netacad course (in Portuguese) appears as a university, but does not exist no university…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Certificates  ·  Admin →
  4. Customise Date/Format

Time to raise this again (Last ticket is Closed - In Cold Storage with 111 votes). Canvas does not support customisable and 24 hour time/date formats because ... I believe that the format is hard coded or something..
    It beggars belief that Cisco would even choose an LMS platform for global implementation knowing that this was not customisable. Please, please give serious consideration to this feature. Thank you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Canvas  ·  Admin →
  5. CCNA3 Spanish Ch.4 exam bad translated

My students in BO-NCBA-CCNA3-133-LNL1B have reported that the questions in CCNA3 - Chapter 4 - Partial exam are wrong, they have been translated wrong. This image has been sent by a class student. Please review it ASAP. Best regards.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Assessments  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to suspend the student from a class

We are facing many difficulties to manage the students who are not completing organizational prerequisites in the middle of the program (Ex. Attendance & participating to Lab sessions, etc).

Therefore, it is better to have a option to freeze or temporally suspend students until they complete the required tasks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enrollment  ·  Admin →
  7. 思科网院CCNA1 5.1版本的中文版在线课本与离线下载的课本章节不一致。

思科网院CCNA1 5.1版本的中文版在线课本与离线下载的课本章节不一致。
    5.1的在线版课本的章节与英文版一致。但下载的离线版,仍然是5.03的中文版的章节。即新版的第7章 IP寻址,第8章 对IP网络划分子网,第9章传输层。旧版的是第7章传输层,第8章IP寻址,第9章对IP网络划分子网.个别章节也有所调整。
    希望及时更新调整为一致。

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Curriculum  ·  Admin →
  8. "Filter IP Addresses" field in Quiz does not work

Hi!

Whatever I type in the "Filter IP addresses" field, students can not access the quiz.

This is a great feature to make sure that students are present, not taking the quiz from home; if only it worked

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Canvas  ·  Admin →
  9. Test Answers online – Cheating - Pursue Websites who Leak answers

A quick minute with Google reveals that many websites are actively leaking Lab answers, study guide answers, Chapter test answers as well as final exam answers. Many forums/communities online support active cheating in the Cisco academy, the value of the letters CCNA on a resume mean less to a company if they know a student can cheat their way through. I have caught 2 students cheating with these sites. Cisco, PLEASE pursue these offenders now, send a message before the NEW CURRICULUM is released, the nobility of our jobs, and the honor of CCNA is on the line.

Just to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,
    Please contact the Helpdesk and report the sites you mentioned here along with any others you are aware of. Thank you for your feedback!

10. Making mandatory to learn the things every chapter .

The canvas should allowe student to take chapter exam only after completing all interactieve activities of the chapter.

Some more interactieve activities should be introduced to practice command in each chapter

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Canvas  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve certificates

Place the student's name in the upper part of the text of the certificate, to avoid hiding his name

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Connecting Networks Ch 3 PT skills assessment

This assessment is launching variables, but the instructions and the topology naming conventions do not match. This was with multiple students (around 15) launching it at the same time. It seemed to be a mixture of the topology and the activity instructions, but nobody had the topology and names that matched in a single instance.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assessments  ·  Admin →
  13. first login fails

Again and again, the first login into Netacad often fails, despite:
    - the screen-name is correct (the second time it works)
    - the password is entered correctly both the first and the second time
    - the password buffer is "cleared" by typing some starting "Canc" keys.

I saw similar tickets were already closed, but I suppose the problem
    was not found, and is actually still there, indeed!
    Marco.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Try making an interface that people can actually use, is useful and does not require training to uise

Simple options for curriculum material viewing
    Bring back downloadable curriculae
    Bring users onto the development teams - use Agile technologies
    Open up learning to those who cannot afford it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
  15. Problem with Exam Voucher

I have been trying to get help with a problem with a student voucher for the CCENT exam and I can't get any help. I submitted two support tickets. The online chat does not work. I tried calling 1-877-404-3929 for support and it is always busy. I contacted my regional director and she told me to go to support chat (which isn't working) I am pulling my hair out trying to get someone to help with this problem to no avail. The voucher my student was issued this summer for the CCENT exam is for the old exam (100-101). All…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Curriculum  ·  Admin →
  16. Assesment re-enable problem

Only one student can not take CH8 PT exam, because he saw:" Instructor must re-enable.", but I as Instructor saw:"enable" and disable didnt work. (He didnt start this assesment before.) So we waited until assesment expired and then I try to start assesment again. BUT! I cant see this student on the Student card on this assesment! What can I do? "Help" on main page doesnt work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the course is not available to give to print completion certificates and letters

the course is not available to give to print completion certificates and letters
    upon completion of a course can not find the option to print certificates and letters and angry students
    PY-UCSA-CCNA1-131-LWNLAB1

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
  18. Packet Tracer Assessments WORKS POORLY or not at all

The Packet Tracers assessment questions HAVE NEVER WORKED reliably. Can the Network academy please overhaul how this work.

Currently, the only way I can get it to launch is with chrome and our college does not support chrome in our lab environment. Even then it works about 60% of the time. It just gets stuck with the loading bar making no progress.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assessments  ·  Admin →
  19. Problem with Flash Launching Menu

All the Exploration and Discovery courses are launch with a Flash movie. At certain screen resolutions the Canvas environment clips the Flash movie making the course material unusable.

See the attached screen shot

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rename "Activation Tool" to Assessment Center

On the Course Home page it would make sense to rename Activation Tool on the left menu to Assessment center because that is the heading of the page that link takes you to, plus it is more meaningful because the Assessment Center allows you to do more than activate assessments - such as view exams and students attempts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Instructor Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base