Skip to content

Instructor Feedback Forum

Welcome! We are interested in learning about your ideas for improving Cisco Networking Academy. If you need assistance or would like to report a problem, please contact the support desk.

For the latest updates on Cisco Networking Academy releases please see Cisco Networking Academy Notes.

283 results found

1. Support need be better

i am trying to get support but its so difficult, it can be easy. I cant access to tech course.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Marvin, sorry you are having trouble. Have you attempted to contact the helpdesk? Click on Help in tool bar at top of screen. Then select “Contact Support.” If that doesn’t work for you please let us know.

2. bug in displaying missed questions?

HTTP Status 404 - /virtuoso/delivery/pub-doc/tacad.net/virtuoso/servlet/org.cli.delivery.rendering.servlet.IIPNewServlet/LMSID=LTI10,Theme=rapport,Style=base,Language=en,Version=2,CourseID=en-knet-lcmsexploration1en40,FormID=knet-af25651,ItemID=knet-it119325,SmvID=6241/CHAPID=null/RLOID=null/RIOID=null/knet/it_119325/item-iip.html,iip,width=960,height=600,top=0,left=0,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,location=no)

type Status report

message /virtuoso/delivery/pub-doc/tacad.net/virtuoso/servlet/org.cli.delivery.rendering.servlet.IIPNewServlet/LMSID=LTI10,Theme=rapport,Style=base,Language=en,Version=2,CourseID=en-knet-lcmsexploration1en40,FormID=knet-af25651,ItemID=knet-it119325,SmvID=6241/CHAPID=null/RLOID=null/RIOID=null/knet/it_119325/item-iip.html,iip,width=960,height=600,top=0,left=0,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,location=no)

description The requested resource (/virtuoso/delivery/pub-doc/tacad.net/virtuoso/servlet/org.cli.delivery.rendering.servlet.IIPNewServlet/LMSID=LTI10,Theme=rapport,Style=base,Language=en,Version=2,CourseID=en-knet-lcmsexploration1en40,FormID=knet-af25651,ItemID=knet-it119325,SmvID=6241/CHAPID=null/RLOID=null/RIOID=null/knet/it_119325/item-iip.html,iip,width=960,height=600,top=0,left=0,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,location=no)) is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.28

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. bug exams !

IN the class 1213-S3G1.

I had 3 exams which finished with "internal error" !!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Denis, sorry that happened. Please contact the helpdesk and provide the details so we can track down the issue. Thanks!

4. bug !

When adding a student.

I very often get

Your request failed to complete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Slightly faster?

Friday 28th september 9am UTC London
    Is the site slightly faster, has something changed?

However now get an error message when accessing the homepage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andrew, We have been working hard at improving the site performance. So glad you are seeing a better experience. As for your error message, i have forwarded your challenge to the support desk.

6. There is an error at About CCNP, CCNA file appears Security_AAG.pdf

There is an error at About CCNP, CCNA file appears Security_AAG.pdf

Hay un error en about CCNP, aparece el archivo de CCNA Security_AAG.pdf

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Calendar

Errors in Assignemnt settings and in calendar :
    Calendar : what is < " 2012 > or < r 2012 >
    System refuse activation because of an error in options : there is no option to modify !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug Calendar ?

I've re-arrange due date exam for CCNA Discovery 2. the calendar show fine in the instructor view. but, when i test with student view, some exam are not in place...

i sent the attachment, in this attachment Chapter 6 Exam due: Nov 11 at 12:00am, but in calendar, this placed to November 10.

i'm also edit time to 06.00am, in student view it show to 12:00am.

this bug ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Full functionality in IE9 and Chrome !

Chrome and IE8 IE9 not loading class when selected school. In Chrome & IE can not complete the registration process!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ondrej, I am sorry you are experiencing challenges. I have referred your ticket to the support desk. They will provide you with some additional steps you can take to resolve your challenge.

11. Fix Cisco 3 Packet Tracet exam

Last night in my Cisco 3 packet tracer final, out of 7 students, 3 were present with the wrong subnet number for the wireless lab portion. Students were suppose to use the X.X.100.X network. The packet tracer would give the students the X.X.67.X network to work with. It required that they change the IP address to match and then had to change the IP address in the router. In teh wireless, untill the corrected the IP address to the 67 network, it owld not allow the students to save there work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug whith assessment activation

When I try to activate "EWAN PT practice SBA", the system propose to activate "EWAN Practice fiinal exam"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Marc, if you haven’t already please report this to the helpdesk so we can get the details necessary to resolve.

Thanks!

13. Support for Google Chrome

When I attempt to enrol students, I receive the message, "Enrolling, please wait", and it goes on forever.

I believe this may be related to the browser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Munther, can you please contact the helpdesk and let them know the browser you are using? Also how many students are in the list that you are attempting to enroll.

Thanks!

14. Quiz is showing wrong answers in the user feedback

I have use the Quiz feature to conduct a composite exam for Discovery 2 module for chapter 1-4. it was really nice feature. Thanks for that.

But i noticed small issue in the feedback report of student attempt. when i was creating the quiz, i have selected to shuffled the answers so then students will get the answers in randomize pattern within the question. it worked fine. At the end after student has graded the quiz he can see the answers of the quiz and verify his mistakes. In this time i notice in one fill in the blank question's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thank you for your feedback! With regards to the shuffle feature of the quiz, please contact the Helpdesk. Also, please be sure to include your screenshot as it will help them troubleshoot the problem.

15. New exam activation process + Chrome

The new exam activation layout implement over the weekend 17/18 Nov 2012 and Google Chrome don't seem to like each other - please see attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Errant Pop-up Dialog

Besides the help desk telling me this is normal for flaky screens in NetSpace to occur (Incident: 121120-000191), not very helpful btw. Sometimes I can not create classes, it tells me I am not authorized. Then I have to close everything down, maybe use a different browser, or try again later. This is not acceptable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting, Dwight. We are sorry for the issue. We saw your post in the partner council discussion as well. Support desk management is aware and will work to improve first-line response. If you are willing, we’d also like to have a rep from the application team reach out to you to try to better understand what is going on.

17. Accrediting Instructors under ITC Management

When I go to Higher Colleges of Technology - ITC management, I am seeing students who are defined under the Dubai Men's College - CA, under the Accredit Instructors?! For some reason, as I have different roles under different academies, including CA's, ITC and ASC, students from a CA (and not from the ITC) are showing as potential instructors which should not be the case.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some of my ITC courses are not showing

Hi, I am unable to create a CCNA or CCNP fast track courses. Our academy was part of the Beta migration phase and other courses appear but not the fast track. Please see attached,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. access to course materials

Why students can't access course materials ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Step 2 activity Sroll right box appears

Can't scroll right at this point and cannot continue with the activity

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Henry, can you please contact the helpdesk and let them know the details of what you are seeing so they can help resolve the issue? Thanks!

Instructor Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base