Skip to content

Instructor Feedback Forum

Welcome! We are interested in learning about your ideas for improving Cisco Networking Academy. If you need assistance or would like to report a problem, please contact the support desk.

For the latest updates on Cisco Networking Academy releases please see Cisco Networking Academy Notes.

287 results found

1. Students, Username

The Students' screen name or username should still be in the instructor enrollment page incase a student cant remember his/her username or cant have access to the email again...please, instructors should still have access to students' screenname.. Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Enrollment  ·  Admin →
  2. Assessment on Android

I can not setup assessment via Android phone. Only move assessment to categories, but not setup its start and end date, etc. Assessment center is not helpful in case of final and feedback.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assessments  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your comments. Cisco NetAcad is currently not officially a mobile site. Most features will work on both Android and IOS phones.

We did test and found you can activate an assessment through the modules or assessment center on an android phone (The model we used was an HTC A9). However if you try to go to assignments first as you mentioned it will not work.

- NetAcad Support

3. Horas en el certificado

Seria bueno que en los certificados generados por NETACAD aparesca las horas del curso.

English: Add hours to Course Completion Certificates

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding self-enrollment option to more courses

Toronto Public Library is considering to offer Be Your Own Boss and NDG Linux Essential, along side with 5 other courses. The other five courses all have the self-enrollment option and it would be great that this feature is available in Be Your Own Boss and NDG Linux Essential as well. This will make it a lot easier for our learners to register.
    Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enrollment  ·  Admin →
  5. Bookmarking for i'm managing tab

Its easy to drag a class you are managing into your bookmarks bar of your browser. However, when you have to do the 'backend' admin - such as as remove students for a course within your academy or administer users within an academy - you have to do the slow click thru. Which is more painful when you are linked to multiple academies.

Create a 'book mark this page' feature with my book marks so that regular hits within i'm managing can be accessed with speed. Offer at least 10 book marks ... tho I reckon most will only require…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Speed  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendar icon function when creating a class

When creating a class there is a calendar icon next to the date field. For all other websites I use when you click on the calendar icon the calendar pops up. When you click on ours nothing happens. I suggest to make the icon clickable or remove it as it provides no function.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Canvas  ·  Admin →
  7. students enrolment

I need an interface to edit the wrong mail id used for registering; In case of students not receiving the notification about logining ID, Instructor should have option to edit the mail id to change / correct and resent the invitation.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include the word 'Download' in Get Certificate window

Some times it is confusing when I am trying to download the certificates. Literally, I go and click that get certificate button again because it is the most highlighted thing.

Therefore, I suggest to include Download word next to Top-Down arrow or in the start of the download link text.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create an "auto sort" feature for listing assignments.

Allow auto sorting based on assignment due date or assignment name. Currently the only way to sort is to drag and drop. For a large number of assignments, this is cumbersome. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Canvas  ·  Admin →
  10. Why isn't there a test bank for the assessments, instead of the exact same questions every time ?

Students are finding these assessments online and memorizing the answers to the questions. The assessments are virtually worthless because of this. I have students that can't tell me the difference between memory and storage but are getting 100% on the Chapter exams.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. get rid of share idea blue tab. thx.

keeping share idea in bright blue on small mobile devices wastes pixels and is distracting. make it less obtrusive and more optional. also the rotating “picker” includes reference to a 2014 event?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
  12. Translate Title of course Intro to IoE

The course "I2IoE - Italian - July 2017" should be named "Introduzione a Internet of Everything" in the "Im'learning" Course Catalog tile too, not only in its own header, after the course has been open.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Curriculum  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Grading Assignment

when i click on comments it opens both update grading and comments window simultaniously; but it take entry not together; it has to be done individualy; is ther any way it can be done together; both entering comments and grading

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove big useless blue header

Please, remove this completely useless blue header which eats 1/4 of my display for absolutely no purpose. I have 10s of classes and like to see this information instead.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a scroll lbar to the Course Index

Currently you have to how down the mouse clicker on the up or down arrow in Course Index. It would be more efficient to have a scroll bar so the user can quickly navigate to the section they are looking for.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add searching option to 'Add Item' in the module content

If we have more files and other resources in the class, it is really hard to find them. Therefore, I believe it is good to have a searching option to add module content to the section.

Please refer the attachment for clear idea.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Curriculum  ·  Admin →
  19. Inactive student

If we enroll student in class and after 2 module completion student freeze or drop the course and he will be show inactive in other 3rd and 4th module in the class. This impact on the academy performance. Solution of this problem is needed. In old view this is not happened.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Enrollment  ·  Admin →
  20. assesment activation date update

To activate assessment many interfaces are there but every interface give different kind of outcome; assessment center, grate book chapter right click method; modules assessment activation. issue is when i activate assessment from assessment center the exams dates never get updated in the page - modules or assessment page. please provide one one single button to resent all dates to non if De-activate or planning to reset dates. when i create new assessment activation please update dates on assignment page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 14 15

Instructor Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base